CareerBe part of a world-class international team that works on the leading edge of innovation. We offer the unique opportunity to use the variety and scope of your skills to help us grow.
To further develop our US based position as Microsoft supplier, we are looking for a:
Senior Account / Business Development
Manager Microsoft, Seattle
- Key account management of the Microsoft account, specifically the UHRS group
- Increasing visibility of Clickworker within the Microsoft organization and the UHRS group
- Establishing peer contacts within the Microsoft organization on a senior management level
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities and revenue potentials within Microsoft
- Feedback and communication with the Germany based core team
- Direct reporting to the managing directors
- Located in the Seattle or San Francisco area
- Excellent client relation management-, networking- and presentation-skills.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft organization and products
- Network of contacts and peers at Microsoft (e.g. as previous alumni or a Microsoft partner)
- Excellent understanding of online business models and trends
- Proven track record of managing and growing sales to large enterprise accounts
- Self starter and highly results driven personality
If we should have aroused your interest, please send us your application with details on salary expectations and availability by email at email@example.com.
Please do not send a written application if you want to become a Clickworker! To become a Clickworker is quiet easy – Just register here: