Become part of an innovative and international company
clickworker is one of the world’s leading providers of crowdsourcing solutions and services.
We offer you the opportunity to develop your talents and abilities and to make the best use of them.
We would like to make clickworker even more successful together with you.
Project Manager “Crowdsourcing”, Denver (USA)
- In charge of various projects including the preparation, implementation, follow-up, and the delivery of the finished results to the customers.
- Support our sales team in the pre-sales phase with your expert know-how as a collaborative team member.
- Set up a project plan and develop individual solution strategies together with the customer.
- Give top priority to compliance with quality standards, detailed project status reports, and introduce processes to optimize management of projects.
- Identify project roadblocks, research and present root-cause analysis, come up with creative solutions, and manage resolution.
- Take ownership of monitoring the project budget and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology, engineering or communications with 1-2 years of project management experience in a business environment. Alternatively, extensive experience in project management or at a marketing or advertising agency.
- Consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others.
- The ability to stay on top of things in stressful project phases and under deadline pressure.
- Team player with strong communication skills who performs in a structured manner.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to maintain high levels of accuracy in work output.
- Proficient with MS Office and strong MS Excel skills.
Join our team and look forward to:
- Stimulating new challenges, the ability to work independently and on varied tasks with plenty of creative freedom.
- Permanent part-time or full-time position and performance related salary.
- Flat organizational structures and prompt decision making processes.
- Creative engagement with inspiring colleagues and bright minds.
If you are interested, please submit your CV as well as stating your earliest possible start date as well as your salary expectations. Please send your documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!