CareerBecome part of an innovative and international company, which is one of the world’s leading providers of crowdsourcing solutions and services.
We offer you the opportunity to develop your talents and abilities and to make the best use of them.
We would like to make clickworker even more successful together with you.
We are a fast growing company in the field of Internet / Crowdsourcing with our headquarters in Essen. We are looking for an assistant to join our project management team and provide support in the sector of project handling and quality assurance, start date is September 1, 2017.
Assistant data-analyst (part-time, m/f)
- Monitoring crowdsourcing project progress and quality
- Statistical evaluation and analysis of project results
- Controlling results quality and correction of project results
- Excellent numerical skills
- Analytic thinking and basic knowledge in statistics
- Advanced skills with MS-Excel (pivot tables, formulas)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good person to work with eagerness to learn and explore new knowledge topics
What we offer:
An innovative working environment, fun and a highly motivated, professional team
Please send your documents via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wir freuen uns auf Sie!