Customer Success Manager (full-time)
Essen (Büropark Bredeney), Germany or remoteWith immediate effect.
What will you do?
- Become our customers’ ambassador and ensure an optimal customer journey from first contact to post-delivery of the project
- Moderate department communication to remove roadblocks in projects and monitor progress
- Monitor customer satisfaction, identify gaps in products, processes and propose solutions
- Min. 5 years of experience as a Technical Consultant, Project Manager or pre-sales engineer
- Strong relationship building and creative problem-solving skills
- Good project management skills with hands on experience
- Passion for customer facing partnerships, ability to act as an advocate for our strategic accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or a technology related subject is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills in English
- German language knowledge is a plus
- New challenges with diverse tasks and the opportunity to work independently, as well as a lot of creative freedom
- Very good professional development prospects in a growing company that has been the recipient of numerous awards
- Permanent position and performance-related compensation, in addition to attractive bonuses
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision processes
- Professional exchange and dialogue: nice colleagues and intelligent minds
If we have peaked you interest, please send us your detailed application documents with your earliest possible start date and salary requirements.
Please submit your documents only via email to
We look forward to meeting you!