Head of Product Marketing, Customer Insights / Quantitative Research
(full-time, DACH or Benelux)With immediate effect.
We are seeking a visionary Head of Product Marketing who will play a pivotal role in the commercial launch of resonio, the new platform for customer-insights and market research. You will be responsible for driving resonio’s customer and revenue growth in Europe and the U.S as part of a cross-functional and global team. Building on your previous experiences, you will create and develop resonio’s growth strategy to win new markets and customers.
What will you do?
- Increase Brand Awareness and amplify the brand’s presence across Europe and the U.S.
- Collaborate with our online marketing team to plan and execute integrated advertising- and media-campaigns to nurture and grow online-sales.
- Present and evangelize resonio on trade-fairs and conferences.
- Engage with clients and work with our product management and marketplace support team to identify product opportunities and continuously improve our service offering and lead conversion.
- Plan budget and provide revenue forecasts to advance resonio to the next level.
- Industry experience and solid background in the market research industry, ideally with experience in a similar role.
- An established network within the industry
- Expertise in digital marketing, with a proven track record of growing online sales.
- Strong leadership and team management capabilities.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical mindset with a strategic approach to marketing.
- Excellent English language skills, verbally and spoken. German languages skills are a plus.
About resonio and clickworker
resonio is a brand of clickworker enabling companies to carry out surveys through our marketplace and to gain insights into consumer markets and behavior around the globe.
clickworker.com is a crowdsourcing platform which provides access to a panel of 6 million consumers participating in surveys and capturing market data. clickworker’s headquarter is located in Essen, Germany with offices in the U.S. and team members around the world.
If we have peaked you interest, please send us your detailed application documents with your earliest possible start date and salary requirements.
Please submit your documents only via email to
We look forward to meeting you!