Key Account Manager
Essen (Büropark Bredeney), Germany or remote within US or EUWith immediate effect.
What will you do?
- Manage our US and/or European based Key Accounts
- Grow the client relationship and understand their needs, challenges and plans
- Update our product management on new needs of our key accounts
- Manage and grow revenue with Key Accounts
- Minimum of 8+ years of sales experience, selling high-tech products, SAAS services or API based products
- Experience in key account management with large tech enterprises, AI research or FAANGs
- Comfortable in working with clients in the US / west coast and willingness to travel if needed
- Bachelor’s degree in economics is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills in English
- German language knowledge is a plus
- New challenges with diverse tasks and the opportunity to work independently, as well as a lot of creative freedom
- Very good professional development prospects in a growing company that has been the recipient of numerous awards
- Permanent position and performance-related compensation, in addition to attractive bonuses
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision processes
- Professional exchange and dialogue: nice colleagues and intelligent minds
If we have peaked you interest, please send us your detailed application documents with your earliest possible start date and salary requirements.
Please submit your documents only via email to
We look forward to meeting you!