Product Manager Customer-Insights / Quantitative Research
(part-time or full-time, remote within EU)
With immediate effect.
As a Product Manager, you’ll be shaping and launching resonio’s new platform for customer-insights and market research, powered by clickworker’s crowd with over five million consumers. You will enable small and medium enterprises to gain market insights from consumers around the globe and make resonio a leading brand in quantitative research. Be part of a cross-functional and global team.
What you’ll do
- Build a product roadmap to launch the resonio platform, meeting the needs of small- and medium sized companies and to extend our footprint in the market-research industry.
- Engage with clients, monitor industry-trends and competitors and identify product opportunities as well as customer needs in order to launch and grow the resonio products.
- Work with our tech-, marketing-, and sales teams to plan, execute and deploy features and functions.
- Develop a pricing strategy, survey templates, support- and sales material to improve usability of the platform and supporting our online marketing and sales strategy.
- Put customers first and monitor their satisfaction and identify new opportunities for improving the customer journey.
- Work with internal users, external customers and usage data to validate the effectiveness and success of the platform.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or Statistics.
- 3+ years of experience in a Product, Technology, or Marketing role in market research or SaaS.
- Excellent English language skills, verbally and spoken. German languages skills are a plus.
- Excellent communication and visualization skills to sketch ideas, moderate discussions and to motivate teams.
- Excited to build and grow ideas and products with a passion for quantitative research.
- Good sense for usability, design and online communication.
- Data driven mindset to support your decisions.
About resonio and clickworker
resonio is a brand of clickworker enabling companies to carry out surveys through our marketplace and to gain insights into consumer markets and behavior around the globe.
clickworker.com is a crowdsourcing platform which provides access to a panel of 5 million consumers participating in surveys and capturing market data. clickworker’s headquarter is located in Essen, Germany with offices in the U.S. and team members around the world.
If we have peaked you interest, please send us your detailed application documents with your earliest possible start date and salary requirements.
Please submit your documents only via email to
We look forward to meeting you!