Product Manager – Market Research
Essen (Büropark Bredeney), Germany or remoteWith immediate effect.
What will you do?
- Own the roadmap of our market research products and manage delivery of new products from design until post-launch activities using our global crowd
- Make customers your primary focus to solve their needs and stay on top on industry developments in market research
- Bring your creativity and out of the box thinking to design and build unique products
- Prioritize, moderate and manage challenges during development and delivery
- Be an ambassador of our products and present them to clients and on road shows
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of Product Management experience
- 3+ years of experience working as a technology professional (e.g. software engineer, analyst) building SaaS products
- Proven track record in building new products as well as excellent analytical skills for the market research industry
- Experience in building AI products and data modeling is a plus
- Experience in working with near-shoring teams and good understanding of software development
- Excellent communication and visualization skills to sketch ideas, moderate discussions and to motivate teams
- Experience in market research, market intelligence to take data driven strategic decisions.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills in English
- German language knowledge is a plus
- New challenges with diverse tasks and the opportunity to work independently, as well as a lot of creative freedom
- Very good professional development prospects in a growing company that has been the recipient of numerous awards
- Permanent position and performance-related compensation, in addition to attractive bonuses
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision processes
- Professional exchange and dialogue: nice colleagues and intelligent minds
If we have peaked you interest, please send us your detailed application documents with your earliest possible start date and salary requirements.
Please submit your documents only via email to
We look forward to meeting you!