Besides jobs for SEO text writers, online surveys especially have recently become a product much in demand at clickworker. According to their exact specifications, clients can choose their desired target group from nearly one million clickworkers, and easily create an appropriate survey using our self-service marketplace. These are the best conditions to quickly and reasonably collect a large amount of data for a scientific investigation or a market research project.
Due to the number of jobs available, surveys offer many clickworkers new chances to work with us, now even mobile with our clickworker app. However there are several points to keep in mind, especially as a newcomer.
As the title has already revealed, clickworker has finally brought the long-awaited app for mobile devices to market, and with that has also paved the way for new job types.
Beginning immediately surveys can be worked on from a smartphone or tablet, videos can be watched, and interesting apps downloaded and tested. But that is just the beginning – in the next app update there will be a button in the app that takes the mobile user to the regular Clickworker workplace and the projects available there.Read more
Happy Halloween! Are you in the mood for a Halloween word search puzzle? Find all hidden words to solve it. If you are lucky you are one of our 4 winners and 25€ will be added to your Clickworker account.
This is how to win the Halloween raffle:
- Find all hidden words.
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Halloween raffle”.
- The prize money of respectively 25€ will be raffled to four winners and credited to their Clickworker accounts.
- Closing date ist he 11/02/2016.
- Good luck!
Have you already decorated for Halloween? Maybe our last-minute instructions can help you increase the scare factor in your home.
Carving Instructions for a Pumpkin Lantern
What do I need?
- 1 large pumpkin
- Sharp knife
- Large bowl
- Possibly a tarp or a table cloth to cover your workspace
- Cover your work area with a tarp or something similar, and wear older clothing if desired. Pumpkin can leave some nasty stains.
- Cut the top of the pumpkin off with a sharp knife, where you want the lantern opening to be. But be careful not to damage the top, so it can be placed back on the finished lantern as the “lid.” The form of the opening can vary, so whether it is round or jagged is up to you.
- Remove the loose fruit pulp and seeds from the lid and the pumpkin itself using the spoon. Those of you who would prefer not to have your hands stained should wear rubber gloves for this step.
- Now scrape as much of the solid pulp from the inner walls of the pumpkin as possible. Doing this will help keep it fresh longer.
- Now the pumpkin has been prepared, and you can sketch your desired form or “face” on the pumpkin with the pen.
- Done? Now carefully cut the contours into the pumpkin with the knife. The loose pieces can then be gently pushed out and removed.
- Put a tea light candle inside and place the Pumpkin Lantern on your window sill!
Halloween is coming soon, and clickworker is all about pumpkins this year. Today and each of the next 2 days, you can look forward to a new blog post to get you in the mood. Of course there’s also something to win. ;) So check back regularly!Read more