At the beginning of the year we developed a new self-service “Surveys” offering for you. Since then we have received a lot of positive responses, and are pleased with the high usage rate of the service. We also received some customer requests regarding an even faster, as well as more individual execution of your surveys. We took these to heart and now, together with some ideas of our own, have implemented an advanced version of the “Surveys” service.Beginning immediately you can …
- Create your online survey with us and obtain Clickworkers as participants.
For this purpose a survey tool integrated into the job process is at your disposal.
A survey can be comfortably created per drag and drop with the survey tool.
- Determine your target group/survey participants not only based on age, gender and country for each assignment, but instead set a predefined team as the participant group.
The teams can be individually defined and named in your customer account under the menu option “Teams”.
- Create a block list with participants who should not take part in your online survey.
This function can be very helpful especially if you have already commissioned and completed a survey, and want to prevent the same Clickworkers from taking part in the new survey.
In just seven weeks and for the sixth year in succession, dmexco, the leading trade fair for digital marketing will be starting in Cologne.
We the team at clickworker will also be represented with an exhibition stand, and look forward to welcoming you.
You can find us here:
Exhibition Fair Cologne;
Hall 7.1, Stand F-053
September 16 & 17, 2015
9:00 am – 6 pm
We look forward to your visit and interesting conversations!
For the first time ever, the dmexco will be giving away free tickets only for a short period of time. These tickets will be available from July 20 to August 17 – after that the tickets will cost between 100 and 400 euro.
Pick up your ticket as soon as possible and schedule a meeting with us now!
Together with the German Crowdsourcing Association and the crowdsourcing providers Testbirds and Streetspotr, we have developed a Code of Conduct that will regulate cooperation between service crowdworkers, providers and customers. The aim is to establish generally applicable guidelines in addition to legislation in order to turn crowdworking as a new form of work into a win-win situation for all parties involved.
The code of conduct includes basic principles
- with regard to the seriousness of the tasks offered,
- with regard to informing the crowdworker about the legal situation,
- regarding fair payment for the crowd,
- regarding crowd motivation,
- regarding task definition and time management,
- regarding freedom and flexibility in the completion of tasks,
- regarding support for the crowdworker,
- regarding communication,
- regarding work environment as well as
- data privacy and sphere of privacy.