In just seven weeks and for the sixth year in succession, dmexco, the leading trade fair for digital marketing will be starting in Cologne.
We the team at clickworker will also be represented with an exhibition stand, and look forward to welcoming you.
You can find us here:
Exhibition Fair Cologne;
Hall 7.1, Stand F-053
September 16 & 17, 2015
9:00 am – 6 pm
We look forward to your visit and interesting conversations!
For the first time ever, the dmexco will be giving away free tickets only for a short period of time. These tickets will be available from July 20 to August 17 – after that the tickets will cost between 100 and 400 euro.
Pick up your ticket as soon as possible and schedule a meeting with us now!
Together with the German Crowdsourcing Association and the crowdsourcing providers Testbirds and Streetspotr, we have developed a Code of Conduct that will regulate cooperation between service crowdworkers, providers and customers. The aim is to establish generally applicable guidelines in addition to legislation in order to turn crowdworking as a new form of work into a win-win situation for all parties involved.
The code of conduct includes basic principles
- with regard to the seriousness of the tasks offered,
- with regard to informing the crowdworker about the legal situation,
- regarding fair payment for the crowd,
- regarding crowd motivation,
- regarding task definition and time management,
- regarding freedom and flexibility in the completion of tasks,
- regarding support for the crowdworker,
- regarding communication,
- regarding work environment as well as
- data privacy and sphere of privacy.